Actemium is a leading industrial maintenance company around the world. With over 6,000 employees in 16 countries, Actemium teams provide services to industrial companies operating in the manufacturing and continuous-process sector.
We design and implement maintenance services that range from all-inclusive to tailored solutions, as part of multi-year contracts or fixed-term periods.
We focus our expertise on increasing the reliability of industrial facilities and the safety of maintenance operations, and bringing costs down.
Our engineering, maintenance contract and workshop repair offerings can be tailored to meet our customers’ needs, so that we can bring them the best of our know-how.
Actemium’s maintenance offering is delivered by:
- 100 business units
- 16 countries
- 6,000 engineers and technicians
- €500 million in turnover
- over 400 maintenance contracts
Aeronautics, Oil&Gas, chemicals, steel and fire process, nuclear… Day by day, we keep our customers’ production sites in working order around the world.
- High Voltage (HV) / Low voltage (LV)
- Process power supply
- Slack current
- Industrial analysis
- Industrial data processing
- Machines tools
- Lifting devices
- Pumps and motors
- Hydraulic and pneumatic systems
From engineering to operational maintenance
We combine our operational experience and strong maintenance engineering capabilities to support our customers’ strategic upgrade and expansion projects.
Trained in best practices, we roll out the methodological tools required to support a continuous improvement programme.
Actemium sets up structured organisations and sets out specific procedures to prepare, plan, supervise and monitor maintenance and to report overall maintenance performance.
Our dedicated teams receive ongoing training in their areas of expertise and in industrial services.
On-site and workshop maintenance
Our technicians are authorised to perform preventive and corrective maintenance in environments subject to stringent rules and are available to meet your needs 24/7.
Our workshops are located near our customers’ premises, enabling us to rapidly respond to work requests in conjunction with our on-site teams.
The maintenancertified offering consists of six modules that spell out the successive stages in the life of a contract and describe Actemium’s specific approach. They are based on our multi-technical, multi-country and multi-sector experience.
The modules ensure that our customers have the benefit of our best expertise. They also contribute to overall improvement of the maintenance function.
Developing a partnership relationship
- Providing a dedicated single customer interface
- Understanding your industrial challenges and goals
- Working together to innovate in maintenance
Pooling our expertise
- Bringing together the cost estimating teams
- Pooling our feedback
- Coordinating multi-site offers
Ensuring reliability in the start-up phase
- Applying proven procedures
- Planning a structure-focused programme
- Reinforcing our site teams
Training in maintenance expertise
- Training in “Breakdown diagnostics using the MAXER method”
- Training in “The role of the maintenance technician”
- Training in “Contract management”
Benchmarking our maintenance contracts
- Assessing our contracts in accordance with an expert guideline
- Carrying out cross-audits among contract managers
- Bringing our managers together for summary review meetings
Re-inventing our contracts
- Re-listening to your expectations
- Re-thinking our organisations
- Re-defining the methods
- Re-writing our contracts
- Re-estimating the services
Actemium enjoys proven experience in the industry thanks to its international network of experts. Actemium uses its segmented approach to understand the specific issues in your industry. It draws on in-depth knowledge to design solutions fully adapted to your needs.
For further information on our offer in Maintenance, please contact us using the form below.