Just Launched - Free Accredited CPD for Engineers
Actemium ICS are now offering CPD Certification to clients.
As world leaders in the design, manufacture and project management of electrical switchgear and control equipment, Actemium understands the importance of keeping your Professional, Consultant, Chartered Engineers (and those working towards Chartered status) at the forefront of technology.
Whether you are working in the Nuclear, Oil & Gas, Data Communications, Health Care, Renewables, Transportation or Utilities sectors, these accredited seminars delivered by our highly qualified specialists are for you!
• Choose from 5 seminars
• Accredited CPD certificates for participants
• Delivered free at your premises
• Suitable for 1-100 attendees
• Brunch or lunch
• No catches, no travel, no wasted time!
Choose from the following five seminars:
- Selection & Installation requirements of electrical equipment (Switchgear)
in compliance with the HSE, Wiring Rules & Applicable Standards – 1 Hour
- Selection & Application of Changeover/Automatic Transfer Switching Equipment
& Testing in compliance with applicable Standards – 1 Hour
- Selection & Installation requirements of Momentary or Extended Parallel of
Automatic Systems in compliance with ENA “G59” & “G99” Recommendations – 1 Hour
- Selection & Application of Automatic Transfer Switching equipment for In-Phase
& Ground Fault in accordance with applicable standards – 1 Hour
- Principles, Considerations, Standards & Synchronising Applications of LV Embedded
Generating Sets – 1.5 Hours
To book your staff onto a course, please call our team at Actemium ICS, Gloucester on 01452 713222 or email Mike Williams