We provide an array of control and automation solutions across a wide range of sectors. Whether you require a system upgrade, expansion or an entirely new installation, our technologically advanced control systems will ensure a system design of the highest quality.
- The basis of any safety system must be the risk assessment around which the safety system can then be tailored utilising EN ISO 12100.
- The Machinery Directive does not specify the use of any particular standard, but the use of a control system meeting the requirements of the harmonised standard(s) is one means of demonstrating compliance.
- The two such standards which form the core of our safety systems design are BS EN ISO 13849-1 (replacing EN 954-1 in November 2009) and IEC 62061 and IEC 61508.
- We offer a range of services that ensure our customers are in compliance with the standards and industry best practice. For further information click here.
- Functional Safety in a process installation refers to a Safety Instrumented System (SIS), which consists of sensors, a logic solver and one or more final elements. The purpose of an SIS is to detect the abnormal functioning of a basic process control system (BPCS) and bring the process to a safe status before a dangerous situation occurs and as such a SIS should always operate independently to the BPCS.
- We offer a range of services aligned to the IEC 61511 standard that ensure our customers are in compliance with the standard and industry best practice.